Each episode shows what this Undercover did, should have done, and was accused of doing during his four years as a NYPD Narcotics Operative. I must warn you, and this is not a sales pitch, but the information is graphic and the language is vulgar at times. If you are sensitive to this type of raw reality then you should not read this book.
But the reality is if you're going to participate in a dog fight you better have the bigger dog.
I created the eBook series because my friends and family did not want to wait for the Publishers to have the story dangling for months or even years before THEY decided to publish it.
Episode 1 is expected to be released towards the end of July 2013. I will keep you guys up to-date when the next eBook in the series is available.
WKGI
HTML Hit Counter

Where authors and readers come together!

1 comment:
This is a test comment :)
Post a Comment